The Kabbalah Center can teach us a great many things. Some of us may be ready to embrace the teachings and some may not be. The Kabbalah Center can not convince you to start learning what you need to know.
“When the student is ready, the master will appear”.
It is an old saying, but it applies here. Once you are ready to open yourself up to a larger world, this is when your life will truly begin to change. There are certain things you will have to confront and overcome, in order to achieve the level of fulfillment you are looking for. Below is a list of a few things to think about while contemplating this journey.
1) Do not believe anything you read. The only way to achieve a certain level of understanding and Kabbalistic belief is by test driving the lessons. This way you can see what works for you and what does not.
2) There are only two realities. The 1% is the dark. The 99% is the light. We all should aspire to be in the 99%.
3) The only thing we really desire comes from the light force. As soon as we are born, we are taught to conform to a societal way of thinking and feeling. It is up to us to break this code and look to the light. The physical world is all an illusion. There is nothing real about it.
4) Once we begin our transformation process, we will make contact with the other 99%.
5) Our goal is to go from a reactive approach to a proactive approach.
Any of this sound good? Why not find out more at the Kabbalah Center in Los Angeles. Click here.
A not-for-profit organization headquartered in Los Angeles, California, the Kabbalah Centre opened its doors in that city in 1984. Prior to its establishment in Los Angeles, the Kabbalah Centre was run out of New York City, beginning in 1965. While in New York City, the precursor to the Los Angeles center was called The National Research Institute of Kabbalah.
Prior to its establishment in New York City, what became known as the Kabbalah Centre was an outgrowth of the YeshivahKol Yehuda in Israel. The YeshivahKol Yehuda actually predates the Jewish state and was founded in 1922. The U.S. derivation was the brainchild of Rav Philip Berg and Rav Yehuda TzviBrandwein.
Since the doors opened to the Los Angeles Kabbalah Centre, the organization experienced significant growth. This includes the creation of over 50 branches located worldwide. In addition, a significant number of Kabbalah Centre are in place, also internationally. Finally, the teachings and practices of the Kabbalah Centre can be accessed online.
Celebrities have been associated with the Kabbalah Centre in its different U.S. incarnations. This includes such Hollywood stars as Elizabeth Taylor, Marilyn Monroe, and Sammy Davis, Jr.
In today’s world, iconic singer Madonna is probably the best known celebrity to be attracted to the Kabbalah Centre. She is responsible for establishing satellite centers in different locations.
Paris Hilton and Sandra Bernhard are two other celebrities that are associated with the Los Angeles Kabbalah Centre. Hilton maintains that the Kabbalah Centre has allowed her to enjoy tranquility even during challenging times in her life.
The Kabbalah Centre in LA departs somewhat from traditional practices. The Kabbalah Centre does not require a person to have a background in Hebrew or Jewish writings before starting a course of study with the organization. This unique practice of the Kabbalah Centre has opened the doors to Kabbalah practices to a broader spectrum of men and women, from all walks of life.