The Kabbalah Center can teach us a great many things. Some of us may be ready to embrace the teachings and some may not be. The Kabbalah Center can not convince you to start learning what you need to know.
“When the student is ready, the master will appear”.
It is an old saying, but it applies here. Once you are ready to open yourself up to a larger world, this is when your life will truly begin to change. There are certain things you will have to confront and overcome, in order to achieve the level of fulfillment you are looking for. Below is a list of a few things to think about while contemplating this journey.
1) Do not believe anything you read. The only way to achieve a certain level of understanding and Kabbalistic belief is by test driving the lessons. This way you can see what works for you and what does not.
2) There are only two realities. The 1% is the dark. The 99% is the light. We all should aspire to be in the 99%.
3) The only thing we really desire comes from the light force. As soon as we are born, we are taught to conform to a societal way of thinking and feeling. It is up to us to break this code and look to the light. The physical world is all an illusion. There is nothing real about it.
4) Once we begin our transformation process, we will make contact with the other 99%.
5) Our goal is to go from a reactive approach to a proactive approach.
Any of this sound good? Why not find out more at the Kabbalah Center in Los Angeles. Click here.